Foundations of Central Banking
Helping you master the essentials of central banking
A global need
Working within central banking for the first time presents challenges. Whilst individuals will learn about their central bank, broader understanding of the industry, the profession and best practice can take years.
Foundations of Central Banking is designed to quickly equip users with:
- A grounding in functions of a central bank
- Experiences from global central bank experts
- Digital learning that can be completed at their own pace
- CPD accreditation on completion
Whilst every central bank is different there are functions that are common to most.
The 8 course modules cover:
- Monetary Policy
- Financial Stability
- Risk Management
Each module is written, produced and updated by a central bank expert.
These experts uniquely bring:
- Over 100 years of global central banking experience collectively
- Knowledge across all core disciplines in a central bank
- First-hand experience of operational and policy realities
- Understanding of what is essential for individuals to grasp in each discipline