In 2021, Central Banking is excited to announce its new Central Banking Meetings. Taking place in Spring, Summer and Autumn; these meetings will cover a variety of different topics including reserve management.
Political uncertainty, economic disruption, change of pace in payments and climate change in 2020 created many challenges for central banks in 2020. Our Central Banking Summer Meetings will be our flagship event dedicating five days to addressing these challenges and their impacts on central banks. We will bring the communities together to discuss solutions, share best practices and create a sense of coordinated action and cooperation through a variety of formats from interactive discussions to high level keynote presentations.
Reserve Management areas that will be addressed:
- How have strategic asset allocation strategies evolved in light of covid-19?
- Should you take credit risk instead of maturity risks?
- How can central banks green their portfolios?
- Has risk based supervision methods changed since the pandemic?
- What is the new adequate level of Gold reserves?
- How can you make nonpublic market assets more liquid and not sacrifice the level of return?
Central Banking Meetings Spring
March 16-18, 2021
Focusing on Fintech for the Asia markets and Reserve Management for the Americas market.
Central Banking Meetings Summer
June 14-18, 2021
Focusing on Monetary Policy, Financial Stability, Reserve Management, FinTech, Currency & Payments and Climate Risk globally.
Central Banking Meetings Autumn
October 26-28, 2021
Focusing on Reserve Management for the Asia market and FinTech for the Americas market.