Central Banking Training: Corporate Services
This two-day training course will provide you with the latest developments and good practice methods to optimise resources and operational functions in Central Banking.
Central Banking and Kenneth Sullivan (Director, Central Bank Consulting and former Senior Financial Expert, International Monetary Fund) have designed this two-day training course to provide practitioners with the latest developments and good practice methods to optimise resources and operational functions in Central Banking, including:
- Managing Corporate Services in a Central Bank
- Identifying key roles and responsibilities
- Creating a resource optimising culture
- Developing good practice in sourcing and risk management
- Gaining a full understanding of risk resilience and crisis management
Throughout the course, each session features interactive hand-on exercises that will enable delegates to apply their newly acquired skills to real-life scenarios.
Learning outcomes - Corporate Services
By the end of the training, participants will have gained new knowledge and a more comprehensive understanding of:
- The emerging role of the central bank COO
- Corporate culture as the backbone of an effective and efficient operation
- Reporting: what gets measured gets reformed
- Workshop: effective resource use – and how to demonstrate it
- Procurement: finding the best value
- Managing costs to achieve objectives: the role of HR accounting
- Developing a corporate disaster recovery plan
- Strengthening resilience in the digital era: cybersecurity and data protection in focus
Who Should Attend?
Aimed at representatives of both official and private sector institutions who are looking to update their knowledge on systemic risk oversight and management. However, CBP and Risk welcome anyone to whom the training would be of benefit.
Specific job areas may include but are not limited to:
- Economic Research and Analysis
- Statistics and Data Management
- Financial Stability and Macro-Prudential
- Payment Systems and Settlements, FMI Oversight
- Risk Assessment
- Information Technology
- Financial Supervisors and Regulators
- Financial Market Infrastructures, CCPs
- Payment Providers
This training course is accredited by Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
Earn CPD Accreditation points and receive a certificate when attending any Central Banking training course
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Central Bank Consulting (and former Senior Financial Expert, International Monetary Fund)
Kenneth Sullivan was until 2015 a senior financial sector expert with the International Monetary Fund. Previously, he spent seven years at the Reserve Bank of New Zealand as chief manager of both Accounting and Corporate Services where the bank won accounting prizes for the transparency of its published financial statements. Prior to that he provided a financial management information system consultancy, held senior accounting roles in insurance and wholesaling, and worked in education. Starting in 1993 he served as accounting expert on IMF missions, providing accounting technical assistance to central banks around the world, organized and presented at central bank accounting workshops and participated in Financial Sector Assessment Program and Safeguard Assessment