Basel III: Implementing the Global Regulatory Framework
Central Banking Publications have designed this two-day training course to provide practitioners with the latest developments and good practice methods regarding Basel III and CRD IV and implementing the Global Regulatory Framework.
To assist practitioners to keep pace with the dynamic developments in the realm of financial market regulation and supervision, Central Banking Publications will be dedicating one of its world-renowned training courses to the latest developments and good practice methods in Basel Accord implementation. The programme will explore new dynamics in the Global Regulatory Landscape, and will equip delegates with the tools to meet the current challenges facing financial market authorities.
By attending, you will gain an in-depth understanding of:
- Tips for effective Basel standards implementation
- Capital requirements: finalisation of the new credit risk, operational risk and leverage ratio frameworks
- LCR and NSFR: how to make the best use of liquidity metrics and instruments
- Effective coordination of regulatory and supervisory policies
- Impact of IFRS 9 on the calculation of capital requirements
- Core elements of successful stress-testing frameworks
- How to make the most of RegTech & SupTech in the Basel standards monitoring and implementation
Who should attend
Central Banking welcomes anyone to whom the training would be of benefit. Specific job areas may include but are not limited to:
- Financial Regulation and Supervision
- Financial System Stability
- Banking Conduct
- Sectoral Affairs
- Prudential Analytics
- Policy Enforcement
- Legal Counsel
- Risk Management
This training course is accredited by Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
Earn CPD Accreditation points and receive a certificate when attending any Central Banking training course
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact us.