Unlocking Opportunities in Data Analytics & Currency Management
Taking place prior to the FinTech & RegTech Global Summit, this one-day training course will help you to unlock new opportunities in data analytics and currency management.
In order to enable practitioners to contextualise their experience and make the most of the FinTech & RegTech Global Summit, Central Banking will run intensive, practical and focused training on how to unlock new opportunities in data analytics and currency management.
Taking place immediately before the Central Banking FinTech & RegTech Global Summit, Central Banking have designed this one-day training course to provide practitioners with the latest developments and good practice methods in data analytics and currency management:
- Banknote analytics: its building blocks and tech foundations
- Data analytics for demand forecasting
- Effective Big Data tools in banknote circulation
- Effective use of standardisation in cash processing
Throughout the course, each session features interactive hand-on exercises that will enable delegates to apply their newly acquired skills and knowledge to real-life scenarios.
By the end of the training, participants will have gained new knowledge and a more comprehensive understanding of:
- Making the cash cycle more cost-efficient and sustainable
- Utilising cash flow data to maximize currency lifecycle
- Understanding migration patterns of local currency
- Identifying and assessing drivers likely to influence banknote demand
- Effectively combining quantitative and qualitative data and variables
- Emerging trends in the applications of advanced data analytics
- monitoring the behavior of banknotes in the circulation
- Effective use of Big Data
- Opportunities and requirements of standardisation
- Key issues and barriers to standardisation
Who should attend?
Aimed at representatives of both official and private sector institutions who are looking to unlock new opportunities in data analytics and currency management. However, CBP and Risk welcome anyone to whom the training would be of benefit.
Specific job functions and titles may include but are not limited to:
- Banknote Issue
- Currency Circulation
- Cash operations
- Chief Cashier
- Currency & Investments
- Banknote Strategic Planning Department
- Currency and Settlement Division
- Currency Issuance
- Payments Department
This training course is accredited by Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
Earn CPD Accreditation points and receive a certificate when attending any Central Banking training course
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact us.