Big Data and Network Analytics
Big Data and Network Analytics: Practical Applications RegTech and SupTech
Central Banking Publications and Kimmo Soramäki have designed this two-day training course to provide practitioners with the latest developments and good practice methods to utilise network theory and analytics.
Kimmo Soramäki, Founder and CEO, Financial Network Analytics and founding Editor-in-Chief, The Journal of Network Theory in Finance
By the end of the training, participants will have gained new knowledge and a more comprehensive understanding of:
- Assessing the impact of macro-shocks on capital markets with correlation analytics
- Mapping and visualing of balance sheet interconnections; their use in forecasting
- Monitoring of interbank interconnections through exposure networks
- Identification of systemically important banks and risk build-up
- The use of payment data to monitor liquidity and solvency of banks
- Mapping the impact of systemic risk on conglomerates
- Visualising market structures in relation to asset ownership networks
- Extensions to use in cybersecurity and AML/Fraud
Who Should Attend?
Aimed at representatives of both official and private sector institutions who are looking to update their knowledge on systemic risk oversight and management. However, CBP and Risk welcome anyone to whom the training would be of benefit.
Specific job areas may include but are not limited to:
- Economic Research and Analysis
- Statistics and Data Management
- Financial Stability and Macro-Prudential
- Payment Systems and Settlements, FMI Oversight
- Risk Assessment
- Information Technology
- Financial Supervisors and Regulators
- Financial Market Infrastructures, CCPs
- Payment Providers
This training course is accredited by Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
Earn CPD Accreditation points and receive a certificate when attending any Central Banking training course
For more information, please do not hesitate to get in touch with one of the team.