Why does Central Banking host this event?
Fintech is the most disruptive force impacting financial markets in decades. It impacts not only institutions, markets and systems, but the way these are supervised.
Authorities increasingly recognise that they need to be more than fast followers and actively shape technological innovation so that they can manage risks but not discourage innovation. As well as that, the borderless nature of Fintech means an international and cross sectoral approaches are the only viable ones.
As a result, Central Banking is well positioned to host the FinTech & RegTech Global Summit - the only event focused on Fintech and Regtech from the perspective of the official sector.
Who is it for?
This is a global event for the official sector on FinTech and RegTech.
- Central bankers
- Government officials
- Multilateral officials (eg BIS, IMF, WB)
- Sovereign wealth managers
- Financial market infrastructure providers
What will delegates come away with?
Participants leave CBP FinTech & RegTech events stimulated, informed, challenged and equipped. They will come away from the summit with:
- A snapshot of what the Fintech and Regtech world looks like
- A roadmap for where FinTech and Regtech is heading globally
- A clear understanding of where their institution’s policies lie in relation to peers
- Pointers for where their institution can go in the next 1-2 years
- An understanding of international standards and guidance
- An understanding of how peers partner with commercial providers
- A range of views on solutions provided by the market
- A post-event report, featuring session notes, debate points, survey results, chair and moderator summaries (within one week of the event)