FinTech RegTech Global Supervisory Summit
The Central Banking FinTech & RegTech Global Supervisory Summit represents a unique platform where the global community of the senior official sector representatives with an active interest in FinTech, RegTech & SupTech can come together and share views and experiences in a confidential environment.
What is the FinTech & RegTech Global Supervisory Summit?
The Central Banking FinTech & RegTech Global Supervisory Summit represents a unique platform where the global community of the senior official sector representatives with an active interest in FinTech, RegTech and SupTech can come together and share views and experiences in a confidential environment.
What will the event cover?
With the help of our industry expert advisory board we look at all the main challenges and updates regarding FinTech, RegTech and SupTech, including:
● Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
● Big Data analytics
● Distributed ledger technology and blockchain
● Cloud computing
● Risk-based supervision
● Regulatory reporting – automation and standardization
● Machine-executed regulation
● Cross-border payments
● Cyber security and resilience
● AML and financial crime prevention
What's new for 2020?
• Streams dedicated to Advanced Data Analytics, Fintech for Risk Management, and Financial and Mobile Payments
• New sessions covering Big Tech, Green Tech and ESG
• Presentations dedicated to Blockchain, Cloud, Big Data, AI and Machine Learning
• New formats including a simulation of a cyber attack scenario
• More prominent representation from regulatory supervisory authorities and banks of the federal reserve system
Brussels - new location for 2020
With policy-making coming out of the EU headquarters in Brussels, this is the political capital of Europe, as well as the economic capital of Belgium and one of the top financial centres of Western Europe. As a Schengen country, Brussels is easy to access and visit, with a wide variety of transport links making it an easily accessible destination for neighbouring regions.
What can participants expect on the day?
Participants will engage the official sector Fintech community.
• Industry leading, lively and relevant content on a wide range of hot topics
• Stimulating conversations in a confidential environment
• The opportunity to meet leading authorities from official and commercial sectors
• In-depth and coherent coverage of the most policy driving risks and issues
• Case-study, benchmark applications, policy and development globally
• Knowledgeable chairs and moderators steering debates and discussions
• Making new acquaintances in this fast growing community
• Contribute to the debate, join industry surveys, and receive results
What will participants come away with?
Participants leave Central Banking FinTech & RegTech events stimulated, informed, challenged and equipped.
• A snapshot of what the Fintech and Regtech world looks like
• A roadmap for where FinTech and Regtech is heading globally
• A clear understanding of where their institution’s policies lie in relation to peers
• Pointers for where their institution can go in the next 1-2 years
• An understanding of international standards and guidance
• An understanding of how peers partner with commercial providers
• A range of views on solutions provided by the market
• A post-event report, featuring session notes, debate points, survey results, chair and moderator summaries