Sovereign Investor Forum
Central Banking Publications is pleased to announce the inaugural Sovereign Investor Forum, which will take place on 14 December at the Yas Viceroy Abu Dhabi.
We have assembled a programme of international speakers, drawn from across Europe, Asia and the Middle East, to inform and provide insight to all participants on managing funds and portfolios in the uncertain and unchartered investment environment.
Key topics include:
- Style analysis of actively managed portfolios
- Smart Beta and minimum volatility strategies
- Rethinking portfolio and asset management in an era of increasing uncertainty
- In the age of negative and low yields, the case for sustainable alternative assets
- Updating currency composition to cope with negative yields
- Rethinking risk management in a time of global volatility
Reasons to attend:
- An informed programme researched and developed with official institutions and powered by Central Banking Publications' editorial expertise and insight
- An opportunity to share, discuss, debate and seek answers to your challenges
- A unique closed forum environment to facilitate a confidential exchange of ideas and lively discussion with your peers