Sovereign Investor Forum
Central Banking Publications is pleased to announce the dates of its inaugural Sovereign Investor Forum which is will take place on 18 November 2015 in Abu Dhabi.
This symposium will offer a comprehensive agenda, providing expert insights on governance, risk management and investment strategies.
Key topics this year include:
• The evolution of capital flows in the Middle East
• Building partnerships with external managers
• Rethinking portfolio and asset management in an era of increasing uncertainty
• Investing in fixed income: Risk-free return or return-free risk?
• The investment outlook for 2016 and beyond
Reasons to attend:
• A programme researched and developed with official institutions and Central Banking Publications to identify the key issues and challenges to be discussed on the day
• A unique environment for senior representatives from official institutions to discuss and debate the economic environment in a closed forum
• Opportunity to meet and network with your peers from across the globe to discuss the key issues impacting official sector investors in the current economic climate