Sovereign Investor Forum
Central Banking Publications is pleased to announce the 2nd Sovereign Investor Forum will take place on 21st November at the Sheraton Abu Dhabi.
With an esteemed line-up of international speakers, drawn from across Europe, Asia and the Middle East, the forum will inform and provide insight to all participants over the one day. The day's sessions will present a comprehensive overview of the challenges and opportunities facing sovereign investors.
Sovereign Wealth Funds (SWFs) are expected to manage an increasing share of foreign exchange reserves. Compared to central banks, SWFs have higher risk tolerance and invest less in US assets. This forum will cover everything from managing funds and portfolios in the uncertain and unchartered investment environment to mitigating risks.
Key topics include:
- The management of risk in today's fixed income markets
- Dollarization vs De-Dollarization - Is it time for a real alternative?
- Building a successful and diversified alternatives portfolio
- Emerging markets as an asset class
- Capital flows: The Middle East perspective
Reasons to attend:
- An informed programme researched and developed with official institutions and powered by Central Banking Publications' editorial expertise and insight
- Insightful presentations by industry leaders and experts
- Interactive group discussion providing the opportunity for all attendees to engage
- A unique closed forum environment to facilitate a confidential exchange of ideas and lively discussion with your peers
The format limits participation to 30 delegates, so please indicate your interest in participating as soon as possible by contacting, Sherry Shi on [email protected].