Central Banking Autumn Training Series 2014
Christ's College, Cambridge, United Kingdom
The next Central Banking Autumn Training Series will take place on the 9th-12th and 16th-19th September in the historic Christ's College Cambridge, United Kingdom. Please click on the course titles below to review the 2014 agendas.
Central Banking Publications' events division is the leading independant organiser of public policy seminars/training courses for the official sector.
Since 1999, CBP has hosted roundtable seminars and training courses for over 4,500 senior policymakers from central banks, ministries of finance and financial regulatory agencies around the world. Senior officials from more than 140 countries have attended these meetings over the past decade and a half.
Need further information? Chat Live
New for 2014, you can now chat live with a member of the Central Banking team for any further information regarding the Autumn Training Series. Simply click on the "Chat with us" button found on the bottom right of this page. If one of our team isn't available to chat, please leave a message and we will respond to you as soon as we can. We look forward to speaking and assisting you and your colleagues.
The 2014 Courses
WEEK ONE - 9 - 12 September 2014:
- Effective Oversight of Financial Market Infrastructures
- Financial Independence, Reporting and Accountability for Central Banks
- Government Debt Management: New Trends and Challenges
- IT Governance for Central Banks
- Legal Risks and Good Governance for Central Banks
- The Changing Framework of Monetary Policy Operations
WEEK TWO - 16 - 19 September 2014:
- Communications and External Relations for Central Banks
- Economic Analysis and Forecasting for Macroprudential and Monetary Policymaking
- Human Resources: Engaging People and Facilitating Performance
- Knowledge Hubs: Managing Central Bank Libraries and Information Centres
- New Challenges in Financial Market Supervision & Regulation
- Risk Management for Central Banks