Central Banking Autumn Training Series 2015
Christ's College, Cambridge, United Kingdom
This year the Central Banking Autumn Training Series will take place on the 8th-11th and 15th-18th September in the historic Christ's College Cambridge, United Kingdom.
Central Banking Publications' events division is the leading independent organiser of public policy seminars/training courses for the official sector.
Since 1999, CBP has hosted roundtable seminars and training courses for over 5,000 senior policymakers from central banks, ministries of finance and financial regulatory agencies around the world. Senior officials from more than 140 countries have attended these meetings over the past decade and a half.
Autumn Series: Week One, 8-11 September 2015:
- Risk Management for Central Banks
- Government Debt Management: New Trends and Challenges
- Effective Oversight of Financial Market Infrastructures
- Financial Regulation and Supervision: Design and Implementation
- IT Governance and Strategy for Central Banks
- Library and Knowledge Management: Supporting Innovation and Mission
Autumn Series: Week Two, 15 - 18 September 2015:
- Financial Independence, Reporting and Accountability for Central Banks
- Communications and External Relations for Central Banks
- Economic Analysis for Macroprudential and Monetary Policymaking
- Human Resources: Facilitating Change and Performance
- The Changing Framework of Monetary Operations and Collateral Management
- Legal Risks and Good Governance for Central Banks