Cambridge Training Series 2016
This year the Cambridge Training Series will take place on the 6th-9th and 13th-16th September in the historic Christ's College Cambridge, United Kingdom.
Central Banking Publications' events division is the leading independent organiser of public policy seminars/training courses for the official sector.
Since 1999, CBP has hosted roundtable seminars and training courses for over 5,500 senior policymakers from central banks, ministries of finance and financial regulatory agencies around the world. Senior officials from more than 150 countries have attended these meetings over the past decade and a half.
First Week: 6th - 9th September 2016
- Legal Risks and Good Governance for Central Banks
- Risk Management for Central Banks
- The Changing Framework of Monetary Operations and Collateral Management
- IT Governance and Strategy for Central Banks
- Efficient Corporate Services: Supporting Policy Functions
- Human Resources: Facilitating Change and Performance
Second Week: 13th - 16th September 2016
- Financial Regulation and Supervision: Design and Implementation
- Library and Knowledge Management: Supporting Innovation and Mission
- Effective Oversight of Financial Market Infrastructures
- Financial Independence, Reporting and Accountability for Central Banks
- Government Debt Management: New Trends and Challenges
- Economic Analysis for Macroprudential and Monetary Policymaking