Central Banking Autumn Training Series 2015
Christ's College, Cambridge, United Kingdom
The next Central Banking Autumn Training Series will take place on the 7th-11th and 14th-17th September in the historic Christ's College Cambridge, United Kingdom.
Central Banking Publications' events division is the leading independant organiser of public policy seminars/training courses for the official sector.
Since 1999, CBP has hosted roundtable seminars and training courses for over 4,500 senior policymakers from central banks, ministries of finance and financial regulatory agencies around the world. Senior officials from more than 140 countries have attended these meetings over the past decade and a half.
The 2015 Courses are currently in production and will cover topics such as:
- Communications and External Relations
- Economic and Macroprudential Analysis
- Financial Independence, Reporting and Accountability
- Financial Market Infrastructures Oversight
- Financial Supervision and Regulation
- Government Debt Management
- Human Resources
- IT Governance
- Legal Risks
- Libraries and Information Centres
- Monetary Policy Operations
- Risk Management