Basel III: Implementing the Global Regulatory Framework
Central Banking Publications have designed this two-day training course to provide practitioners with the latest developments and good practice methods regarding Basel III and CRD IV and implementing the Global Regulatory Framework.
Central Banking Publications have designed this two-day training course to provide practitioners with the latest developments and good practice methods regarding Basel III and CRD IV and implementing the Global Regulatory Framework. Throughout the course we will explore new dynamics in the Global Regulatory Reform and advances in regulation and supervision.
Who Should Attend?
Aimed at representatives of both official and private sector institutions who are looking to update their knowledge on systemic risk oversight and management. However, CBP and Risk welcome anyone to whom the training would be of benefit.
Specific job areas may include but are not limited to:
- Economic Research and Analysis
- Statistics and Data Management
- Financial Stability and Macro-Prudential
- Payment Systems and Settlements, FMI Oversight
- Risk Assessment
- Information Technology
- Financial Supervisors and Regulators
- Financial Market Infrastructures, CCPs
- Payment Providers
By the end of the training, participants will have gained new knowledge and a more comprehensive understanding of:
- Implementing Basel standards: practices, challenges and dilemmas
- Capital requirements in focus: finalizing the new credit risk, operational risk and leverage ratio frameworks
- LCR and NSFR: how to make the most effective use of the liquidity metrics and instruments
- Coordinating regulatory and supervisory policies
- Impact of IFRS 9 on the calculation of capital requirements
- Core elements of successful stress testing frameworks
- Making the most of RegTech & SupTech in the Basel standards monitoring and implementation
This training course is accredited by Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
Earn up to 13 CPD Accreditation points and receive a certificate when attending Network Analytics: Managing Interconnectedness & Systemic Risk
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact us